BitDefender Antivirus Free Edition is the free antivirus that uses #1 ranked technology and is light on resources! It enables you to do whatever you enjoy doing most with your computer while staying 100% safe from e-threats.
Bitdefender Antivirus Free Edition will function automatically and take care of itself. So that you won’t have to check back or make phone maintenance each time a virus is detected
BitDefender Antivirus Free Edition Features:
- Real-time Shield. The real-time shield protects access to the entire system. This means that files are scanned as they are accessed or copied. For example, the data you just downloaded from the Internet are scanned immediately.
- Active Virus Control. It is an innovative, proactive detection technology. It uses advanced heuristic methods to detect new potential threats in real-time. And provides a layer of protection against new threats. It monitors each program running on your PC, as it executes, and notes malware-like actions.
- Intrusion Detection System. This technology represents the heuristic monitoring of the applications trying to access network services or the Internet.
- B-Have. It is a new technology, to reduce dependency on virus signatures through proactive detection of unknown threats. This technology is based on a behavioral analysis in a virtualized environment.
- in the light of HTTP Scanning. Analyzes and blocks websites that support various scams or credit card phishing attempts.
- Anti-rootkit. Scans hidden malware, also known as rootkits.
- first, second, third Periodic Updates. Updates itself without any user intervention. Ensures an optimal level of protection against new threats.
- Coupled with The scope of the early boot is to improve virus detection at system startup while improving boot time also.
- In the first place, Empty Slots Scanning. The Empty Slots technology detects short time intervals when the system usage is low to perform other actions.
Supported Operating Systems:
- not only … but also Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32-bit, 64-bit).
- OS X 10.9 or later, a 64-bit processor
- in like manner Android 4.0.3 or later