FortiClient security software with integrated endpoint protection provides automated next-generation threat protection. Also, it ensures the visibility and control of your software and hardware inventory across the entire security fabric. The application is lightweight and easy to use. Identify and remediate vulnerable or compromised hosts across your attack surface. Furthermore, the automated behavior-based protection guards your device against unknown threats.
The anti-exploit technology protects your endpoint against advanced threats, including zero-day attacks, which target application vulnerabilities that have yet to be discovered or patched.
The advanced technology provides an additional layer of protection by monitoring the host memory to detect and block various memory techniques, including return-oriented programming
(ROP), heap spraying, and others.
As a vital piece of the Fortinet Security Fabric, FortiClient integrates endpoints into the fabric for early detection and prevention of advanced threats.
Security events, including zero-day malware, botnet detections, and vulnerabilities, are reported in real-time.
The deep real-time visibility into the network allows administrators to investigate and remotely quarantine compromised endpoints.
Endpoint protection is more than just antimalware protection; the endpoint compliance and vulnerability detection features enable simplified enforcement of enterprise…
As a next-generation endpoint protection solution, this software
helps connect endpoints to FortiSandbox, which uses behavior-based analysis to analyze in
real-time all files downloaded to FortiClient endpoints automatically.
Millions of FortiClient and FortiSandbox users worldwide
Share information about known and unknown malware with cloud-based FortiGuard.
- moreover AntiVirus
- as well as Sandbox Detection
- Vulnerability Scan
- Application Firewall
- Web Filtering
- IPSec VPN
- by the same token SSL-VPN
- equally important 2-Factor Authentication
- to say nothing of WAN Optimization
- not to mention On-net detection for auto-VPN
- in the light of Rebranding
Changes in FortiClient 6.2.3:
- first, second, third Application Firewall performance issues.
- not to mention After upgrading FortiClient (Windows),
- in the light of ping, responses are delayed.
- first, second, third FortiClient (Windows) does not send an avatar to FortiAnalyzer.
- FortiESNAC.exe high memory usage.
- FortiClient (Windows) Telemetry timer does not work correctly.
- coupled with Cannot shut down (Windows) after unregistering from EMS.
- in like manner (Windows) Telemetry gets stuck in
- as a matter of fact syncing state after the user tries to register to EMS manually.
Supported Operating Systems:
- in the first place Microsoft Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10
- not only … but also Mac OS X version 10.8 Mountain Lion or higher
- Android 4.1 or higher
- iOS 9.0.0 or higher