FreeVimager is a Free and Fast Image Viewer and Editor for Windows. It allows you to modify pictures in a relaxed and straightforward way.
There are many tools around doing that, but this freeware aims to be a small and handy tool doing what it says and running also as a standalone exe file (installer not necessary).
FreeVimage supports a wide range of formats such as JPEG, BMP, GIF, TIFF (multi-page), PNG, PCX, and EMF. Also, it supports EXIF, IPTC, and XMP. Moreover, FreeVimage can save images as PDF files.
The application also allows us to adjust contrast, brightness, sharpen, size, focus, etc. Furthermore, you will be able to remove the red-eye effect and check EXIF information.
Finally, with FreeVimager, you’ll be able to create slideshows and presentations, just selecting them and clicking a button.
- The program is freeware and available in the following languages: English, Bulgarian, German, Italian, Russian and Vietnamese
- Touch screen gestures support for zoom in/out and next/previous picture
- View image location in Google Map
- View and Edit picture files of type: jpeg, BMP, gif, tiff (multi-page), png, PCX and emf
- Save As Pdf command
- Jpeg lossless rotate and crop
- Full-screen multi-monitor support: switch form one monitor to another through context menu or TAB key
- The executable only version stores the settings to an INI file in the same directory
- Unicode support: Open, Edit, Batch Process, or Batch Rename your files named in Russian, Indian, Chinese, Japanese…
- All metadata (EXIF, IPTC, XMP, ICC, …) are kept when editing and saving images
- EXIF date/time adjustment in batch mode (it’s a lossless adjustment)
- IPTC and XMP single file/batch editing support for jpeg and tiff files (it’s a lossless edit)
- Batch Processing
- Print Preview with image positioning by dragging
- Size optimized Email sending of images
- Well, known editing features like rotate, crop, resize, brightness, contrast, sharpen, …
- Live configurable Red Eye removal tool
- Ansel Adams Zone System Histogram under Brightness, Contrast, …
- Twain Scan multiple pages to tiff and pdf (possibility to Email directly)
Changes in FreeVimager
9.9.19 Beta 2
- Showing the full path in the title bar
- File/directory dialogs open now the folder of the active image
- Fixed status bar for high dpi devices
Supported Operating Systems:
from Windows XP SP3 up to Windows 10.