PHP-Fusion is a lightweight open source content management system (CMS) written in PHP. Founded as an open-source project under the GNU AGPL 3, PHP-Fusion is FREE to use.
PHP-Fusion utilizes a MySQL database to store your site content and includes a simple, yet comprehensive and complete administration system to manage your sites. It consists of the most common features you would expect to see in many other content management system packages.
It is an all in one integrated and scalable platform that will fit any purpose when it comes to website productions, whether you are creating community portals or personal sites.
PHP-Fusion 9 CMS is supported in about a dozen languages besides English.
Addons are the collective term for all PHP-Fusion´s Infusions,
Themes, Panels, Plugins, Widgets, BBCodes, User Fields,
Graphics or any other PHP-Fusion based additions
such as Core modifications or similar additions.
Highlights in PHP-Fusion 9:
- Automatic form sanitation system for your fields with form token support
- Automatic form API & database handler system
Dynamic User Fields
- Arrange, connect to 3d party and even categorize your Users Profiles with tabs
Atom Theme Engine
- Configurable CSS Overrides for any given Theme for its default CSS classes
- Permalinks, pretty URLs, and Normalize functions.
- A complete Modular system like BBCodes that allows
- you to easily change and add to the output of how you want your Permalinks
Multilingual Core capabilities
- Instanced format with an exclusion, inclusion options
- You can read more about it under Multilingual Content Explained
Model > View Templating
- The MVT has been enabled for most Core content and Core Infusions.
- All Themes can change individual Core components
- and Infusions layout with this system
Notification email templating
- Enabled for contact, forum notifications and PM emails
- Native Bootstrap is enabled in the system by default
- GeoMap is a Country > State selector + City and addresses
- fields with 250 Countries and 6832 States covered
- Optimized OOP based Database handling that provides support for multiple database connection instances at once with either PDO or MySQL drivers enabled.
- Added quite a few handy and new functions for database handling, such as db_exists, blasted, dbnextid, etc.
- With UTF-8 as Default for both for databases and charsets.
- A converter script has been provided in the upgrade procedure for this as well.
- You can read more about it under UTF-8 Explained
A Blog system
- Included a new Blog system that comes with a Blog Archive Panel and a new Dynamic type of category system
- A new mobile-friendly system for the site links has been made.
- The new system has support for images and sub-menu items
Two new Panel positions
- Below header and Above Footer
User Migration Tool
- You can now merge user accounts with the content
- A whole new Engine for the Administration to have its Themes
- Configurable plugins directly for Themes
Two Default Admin Themes
- of course …, but Artemis
- different from Material
- in contrast Venus
- although this may be true Old_School
Two Default Themes
- Fusion Theme
- Bootstrap Theme
- Septenary Theme
What’s New in PHP-Fusion 9.03.40:
- by the same token Added checking for updates
- equally important Fixed forum posts merging
- to say nothing of not to mention the blog
- in the light of panels
- first, second, third autosave
- coupled with The improved installer, upgrade page now has blue colors
Languages: Romanian, French, Ukrainian, Dutch, Persian, Polish, Irish Gaelic,
Lithuanian, Czech, Italian, Hebrew, Catalan, Greek, English, Portuguese,
Slovak, Belarusian, Bulgarian, Swedish, Turkish, Hindi, Indonesian, Norwegian,
Danish, Bosnian, German, Spanish, Russian, Arabic, Hungarian
Minimum requirements for PHP-Fusion 9:
- in like manner PHP 5.5.08 or higher
- MySQL 5.1 or higher
- as a matter of fact Apache 2.2 or higher
- not only … but also Nginx 1.0 or higher
- in the first place mod_rewrite or equivalent for SEO